Blessed are You, Lord our God, King of the universe, Who has sanctified us with His commandments, and commanded us concerning the washing of hands.
I thank You Adonai, Living and Eternal King, for You have mercifully restored my soul within me, Your faithfulness is Great.
*Blessed are You, Lord our God, King of the universe, Who has formed man in wisdom, and created him with numerous orifices and cavities. It is revealed and known before the Throne of Your Glory that if but one of them were to be blocked or opened, it would be impossible to exist even for a short while. Blessed are You, Lord, who heals all flesh and performs wonders.
My God, the soul You have given within me is pure. You have created it, You have formed it, You have breathed it into me, and You preserve it within me. You will eventually take it from me, and restore it within me in the Time to Come. So long as the soul is within me, I offer Thanks and Blessings, Lord my God and God of my fathers, Master of all works, Lord of all souls. Blessed are You, Lord, who restores souls to dead bodies.
- *Blessed are You, Lord our God, King of the universe…
- *…בָּרוּךְ אַתָּה יְיָ אֱלֹהֵינוּ מֶלֶךְ הָעוֹלָם
- * Barukh attah Adonai Eloheinu Melekh ha-olam….
- Who has sanctified us with his commandments, and commanded us to give Tzedakah.
- Who gives the heart understanding to distinguish between day and night.
- Who opens the eyes of the blind.
- Who releases the bound.
- Who straightens the bowed.
- Who clothes the naked.
- Who spreads forth the earth above the waters.
- Who directs the steps of man.
- Who has provided me with my every need.
- Who has not made me a gentile.
- Who has made me an Israelite.
- Who has made me in His Image.
- Who Crowns us.
- Who graciously bestows Wisdom.
- Who graciously bestows Understanding.
- Who graciously bestows Knowledge.
- Who graciously bestows us with Love.
- Who graciously bestows us with Judgement and Power.
- Who graciously bestows us with Beauty.
- Who graciously bestows us with Victory.
- Who gives strength to the weary.
- Who girds the people of Israel with Might.
- Who crowns the people of Israel with Glory.
- Who removes sleep from my eyes and slumber from my eyelids.
- Who is One, and Eternal the only existent One.
- Who is perfect and supreme, Creator of all existance.
- Who is Beyond all existence, and every created thing.
- Who we direct all our thought intention speech and action, we worship You alone with Awe and Love.
- Who gave us prophets of truth, and Moses who you spoke with face to face.
- Who is One with His Torahs, divine and immutable forever.
- Who resurrects the dead.
- Who brings Messiah.
May it be Your will, Lord our God and God of our fathers, to accustom us to Your Torah, and make us cleave to Your commandments. Do not bring us into sin, nor into transgression or iniquity, nor into temptation or scorn; and may the evil inclination not rule over us. Keep us far from an evil person and an evil companion. Make us cleave to the good inclination and to good deeds, and compel our inclination to be subservient to You. Grant us this day, and every day, grace, kindness, and mercy in Your eyes and in the eyes of all who behold us; and bestow bountiful kindness upon us. Blessed are You, Lord, who bestows bountiful kindness upon His people Israel.
May it be Your will, Lord my God and God of my fathers, to protect me this day, and every day, from insolent men and from impudence; from a wicked man, from an evil companion, from an evil neighbor, and from an evil occurrence; from an evil eye, from a malicious tongue, from slander, from false testimony, from men’s hate, from calumnious charges, from unnatural death, from harsh diseases, and from misfortune; from the destructive adversary and from a harsh judgment; from an implacable opponent, whether or not he is a member of the Covenant; and from the retribution of Gehinnom.
Create in me a pure heart, O God, to study Your Torah, and renew in me a steadfast spirit. *Blessed are You, Lord our God, King of the universe, Who has sanctified us with His commandments, and commanded us concerning words of Torah. Lord our God, make the teachings of Your Torah pleasant in our mouths, and in the mouths of Your entire people, the House of Israel; all be knowers of Your Name and students of Your Torah for its own sake. Blessed are You, Lord, who teaches the Torah to His people Israel.
*Blessed are You, Lord our God, King of the universe, Who has chosen us from among all the nations and given us His Torah. *Blessed are You, Lord our God, King of the universe, Who has chosen us from among all nations and given us His Torah. Blessed are You, Lord, Who gives Torah.
The Lord spoke to Moses, saying: Speak to Aaron and to his sons, saying thus shall you bless the children of Israel. Say to them:
The Lord bless you and guard you. The Lord make His countenance shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His countenance toward you and grant you peace. They shall set My name upon the children of Israel, and I shall bless them.
These are the precepts for which no fixed measure is prescribed: leaving the crops of the edge of the field for the poor, the gift of the firstfruits, the pilgrimage offerings brought when appearing before the Lord on the Three Festivals, deads of kindness, and the study of Torah. These are the precepts, the fruits of which man enjoys in this world, while the principal reward remains in the World to Come: honoring one’s father and mother, performing deeds of kindness, early attendance at the House of Study morning and evening, hospitality to strangers, visiting the sick, dowering the bride, escorting the dead, concentration in prayer, bringing peace between man and his fellowman and between husband and wife. And the study of Torah is equivalent to them all.
I hereby take upon myself the mitzvah, “Love your Friend as Yourself.”
….Blessed are You, Lord our God, I thank You, King of the universe, Who…